Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Soul Lifestyle


Everyone is becoming fond of Soul Lifestyle, it seems, so when I got invited to their opening in Abreeza, I decided to check them out.  I was with Tessa of Fashion Facile and Ria of Shoppingera.net.

I've been to their Soul Lifestyle in Gmall Bajada and have always loved the quirky way they display their stuff...their clothes are unique as well.  Actually, my one fave black dress was from Soul.


What to expect in Soul.
If you are a career woman or a young professional who loves solid colors in stylish shapes and cuts, Soul is for you.  They have limited selections in print, but the best items, for me, would be the ones that you can stylishly wear in and and out of the office or during a client call.  The cut of the dresses available are unique, not revealing, but  the way it drapes to your body spells sexy but not cheap.  It means you can be in your work clothes without having to look drab.  The usual clientele I see inside the shop are businesswomen, artists, and women in their mid to late 20's and above.  Mostly women who needs versatile clothes...


The store ambiance in Abreeza is actually very nice...posh to be exact.  Bigger than the store in gmall but not big enough to lose intimacy.  I think that's what department stores lack, with it's too bright lights and endless racks of clothes with countless women carelessly browsing, looking for what they think they need.

(me in dressing room, Ms. Mimi and husband)

Good clothes will always be good clothes...and Soul offers that and more.
and i love their dressing rooms!

This is the bag that I love in the store...I ended up buying a top though...not for me...  I just got home from a trip and have enough clothes to last me a lifetime so I ended up shopping for te neng.  I gave her a lace/4-sisters type of top.  It kinda looked weird to her at first but she ended up loving it after trying it on.

Soul Lifestyle also offers VIP Card.  When you shop a minimum of PHP3,500 (single purchase)-- you will be given a privilege card that entitles you to 20% discount in your next purchases.  Valid for one year...I just got mine! yey! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Ms. FashionLabRat...didnt wanna be called Panget so here I am posting my first comment teeeheee!!!!

    First of all, thank you very much for gracing our event and for posting a very nice review on our brand and of SOUL's new nest at Abreeza. It always warms our heart to know that we made one fashionable soul more blissful and beautiful, with the collections we offer and the service we pamper you with.

    Cheers!

    MIMI TUPAS

    p.s. By the way, the CHOSEN Privilege Card is a LIFETIME CARD that lets you enjoy 10% discount on CASH purchases, 20% discount on one time purchases on your birthday month, premium discounts on Xclusively marked items...just to name a few. :)

    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you once again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mimi - thank you for the comment love Ms. Mimi :)

    ReplyDelete

Ang hindi mag comment, panget!