Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beauty Regimen for a cleaner face

Ms. Dulce Lada
Having a clean face is important, no perfect make up can ever substitute a clean blemish free face.

Whenever I feel ugly, its not just because my make up doesn't feel right...it is usually when I have a pimple or we find my face too course or too oily. I call it a 'stressed' face.

The usual beauty regimen I do is  wash my face in the morning and at night.  Unless necessary, I try to wash my face twice a day, maximum -- It is more than enough for any skin type..

Here are some points to watch out for:
  1. Washing the face too often may lead to oily skin, the glands may be tricked to thinking that it is not producing enough oil, thus it will, in effect, produce more.  Not cleansing regularly especially before you sleep may also lead to build up and eruptions.
  2. Also when cleaning your face, use trepid water.  Hot water can dry and damage the skin and cold water won't dissolve and take away the grim as effectively as lukewarm water.
  3. You can do without a sponge or a cloth, your fingertips can do a very good job in cleaning your face.  Make sure to wash your hands though before cleansing, otherwise, you might end up rubbing and working dirt in your facial skin.
  4. Do not Scrub too much.  It will damage your skin.  Upward circular massaging strokes is enough to loosen the grime and dirt.
  5. Rinse with lots of water otherwise the cleanser residue will clog and attract dirt.
  6. Blot your face dry, do not rub!
  7. Seal it off with a water based moisturizer afterwards because it is when skin is most receptive to nourishment.
Having a clean face is important, no perfect make up can ever be a substitute to a clean blemish free face.  However there are instances when facial wash is not enough.  Especially during my period or when I am very busy and stressed because that would mean not enough time to slee. I've end up having skin discoloration and then pimples would start to show...What I use to clean my face up, when facial wash and water doesn't do the trick is I buy the Beauche set.

my facial cleansing kit
*toner, clarifying lotion, exfoliating cream,
rejuvenating cream, age eraser cream

One set is Php 750 - a set consists of one of each:  soap, skin toner, clarifying lotion, exfoliating cream, rejuvenating cream, and an age eraser cream.

The soap is color orange and it smells really nice, Brendel said it's papaya.  The toner also has a sweet smell.  The age eraser cream actually works as a sunblock.  Just make sure to use it thinly on your face.  Too much of it will make you perspire as the cream is heavy.

If you decide try it, one thing you would notice after your first use is the softness and coolness of your skin.  Try touching your cheek and feel how instantly it loses its dryness.  The first two days though, you wouldn't want to go out, your pimples and blemishes is at its worst.

I don't normally peel off when I use it, nor does it make my face white.  It clears your face and it makes it blemish free, you would have a feeling that your face has brightened up.  I have a friend though who had experienced a mild peeling when using this kit.  So I think, it may vary, depending on your skin type.

Usually, after three days of use, my face would start to clear up.  Stubborn pimples dry and my face would be almost blemish free after a week of using it daily.  After using it for two to three weeks, I use the toner and clarifying lotion and the creams every other day or three times a week ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ang hindi mag comment, panget!